Constantijn De Witte
Team Culturing Information
last updated: 19. July, 2011
WHO are you?
- Name - Constantijn De Witte
- Location (city, country) - Matapalo de Aguirre, Costa Rica
- Contact Information (email, phone, Skype) - zuluworld (at) gmail (dot) com, +506 88760637, skype: sdwitte
- Introductory Video -
- Resume/CV - Architect builder resident in Costa Rica from Belgian origin
WHY are you motivated to support/develop this work?
- Do you endorse open source culture?
Think it's the only way out.
- Why are you interested in collaborating with us?
Seems decent and real open source.
- How do you think that the GVCS can address pressing world issues?
- What should happen so that you become more involved with the project?
Project to coop with
- What are you missing in the project?
- What are your suggestions for improvement of the project?
- List all of your skills in these areas: Communications - Organizational - Computer Support - Finances - Design - Natural Building - Electronics - Automation - Metallurgy - Engineering - Fabrication - Agriculture - Energy - Architecture - Video/Graphics/Art - PR/Marketing - Education - Construction - Industry - CNC - Chemistry - Product Design - Other
Experienced builder in the tropicsSocial skill regarding locals as well as expatsHandy and inventive with a lot of experience to share
- How have you already contributed to the project?
HOW can you help?
- How are you interested in contributing to the work of GVCS development?
consulting via mail or on site if in the region
- Can you volunteer to work with us, and if so, how many hours per week?
- Are you interested in working with us for pay? If so, what services can you offer, and what is your hourly or per-project rate?
- Are you interested in Dedicated Project Visit?
- Are you interested in purchasing equipment from us to help bootstrap development?
will have to examine first yr offers
- Are you interested in bidding for consulting/design/prototyping work?
- Are you a True Fan? If not, why not?
- Would you like to see yourself working with us on a full-time basis?
- Are you interested in using the technologies that we are developing directly?
- Are you interested in being part of the world's first, open source, resilient community? The GVCS is the preparatory step for the OSE Village Experiment - a 2 year, immersion experiment (2013-2014) for testing whether a real, thriving, modern-day prototype community of 200 people can be built on 200 acres using local resources and open access to information? We are looking for approximately 200 people to fill a diverse array of roles, according to the Social Contract that is being developed. This may be the boldest social experiment on earth - a pioneering community whose goal is to extend the index of possibilities regarding harmonious existence of humans, ecology, and technology - as a beacon of light to benefit of all people on Earth.
Most alluring this seems to be. Would love to be part of that.