Cordless Alliance System
- An attempt at a Universal Standard for Cordless Tools
- Uses 18v, need to determine if this is the optimal voltage for handheld tools
- Ryobi uses 18v and 40v packs, for handheld, and heavier duty tools respectively
- Need to look into their Intellectual Property stance, is it Open Source ?
- If so this would save us a pile of work, and allow us to work withing existing "ecosystems"
- Granted Cordless Tool Battery Adapters exist, even simple 3d prints with wire inserts!, so this point is somewhat moot, also it seems to only be European Countries