- World data - . About 75k new cases per day currently, with limited testing. Total daily deaths worldwide - 7k per day. 
- Percentage of positive tests: 
- Side by side: tests, new cases, hospitalizations, deaths. 
- Daily deaths:
- US Data - 
Another good one:
A good verification of the COVID related deaths comes from comparing the baseline of deaths to those currently, as shown in a graph with a clearly visible trend, from the CDC -
Counting the number above the baseline yields the total number of deaths due to COVID. Period.
AS of 5/4/20 - this graph matches the current reported 70k total deaths in the USA. (couning the bars above baseline: about 24+18+18+10 is 70)
Side by Side Comparison
- Different sources claim different things: Dr. Hodgkinson in Canada says death rate is 1/300,000 in his province and says it's the greatest hoax . The source is highly biased 
- This one  says 600k deaths so far in the USA - or 2/1000 and 600/300,000 on 6/15/21. How do we explain the 300x difference?
- Just to complete Canada -  - 26k deaths on 6/15/21 . That is 26/37000 = 7/10000 or 210/300,000. How is this 210x greater than the report by Dr. Hodgkinson? Fact check by AP (least biased - ) shows that Dr. Hodgkinson is not a reputable source - .
- According to this testimony in Texas - a safe, FDA approved drug does exist according to an Oxford study for reducing death by 90% in patients - see minute 9 - . May 2021. Investigating the claim, I can only find 18% death reduction -  based on  - a reputable source - the 90% is apparently misrepresenation of data.
- For comparison, 1.35 million die each year from car accidents, or 3700 per day.