Cursor Highlight in Ubuntu
Keywords: Highlight Mouse for Screencasts; custom mouse theme with highlight
- Stack Exchange - . Suggests DMZ-Highlight as solution which is claimed to have worked on Ubuntu 14.04. Link - . Link to video discussing install on Ubuntu 12.04 - 
- Compiz Config Tools Manager
- Install Gnome Desktop on standard Ubuntu Unity Desktop?  Does Gnome have a highlighted cursor?
- Custom Cursor Themes?
- Technical route beyond average user - 
- Gnome Tweak Tool - Ubuntu 14 or 15.04. - 
- Gnome or Unity Tweak Tools don't work - but command line does? - 
- How to install cursor themes in ubuntu - .Best source. For Unity, it's X11 window environment. Installed DMZyb from the "X11 Mouse Themes" category.
- Installed DMZyb above - cursor appears regular in some applications, but reappears only outside of app windows. Right now it appears big in FreeCAD, small on Chromium
- Instructions- 
- Need to do this in terminal to make the largest highlight circle. Go to Terminal and type:
- gsettings set org.gnome.desktop.interface cursor-size 64 && gsettings set org.gnome.desktop.interface cursor-theme DMZyb