- This page explores existing methods of customer feedback, aims to determine what "works" and how to apply what is learned to OSE
- Systems for tracking product performance are planned to include:
- Product reviews/ratings - via rating plugin in Discourse, so this remains modular and we control the data
- Reviews are taken as a point of growth. Negative reviews are taken as a positive - as in, 'thank you for your feedback, here is what we did to make X even better'
- Feedback forms - give product feedback at stage of the build, and usage. And long term: after 1 year - ask if people are using the product, or what is the best thing they did with it, the worst experience with it, etc.