- Gluing rubber, such as EPDM.
- Contact cement works on EPDM - . Customer says this is 'closest to ideal' for EPDM on metal 
- DAP 234 is essentially toluene, hexane, acetone with some dissolved rubber.
- Dissolved rubber is polychlorinated rubber, the thing of rubber paint 
- What is solvent of rubber paint? Toluene and xylene - 
- Dissolved rubber - LionGuard  - for EPDM it's dissolved neoprene, in aromatics and ketone? Yes, same as DAP 123 (aromatics + acetone ketone).
Types of Glues
- Structural acrylic glues work - Permabond TA4605 and Permabond TA4610 structural acrylic adhesives - 
AKA Crazy Glue
- Wikipedia - CA -
- Does not work well because it will stick, but contraction will easily break the glue - 
- -> Use rubbery (Styrene Butadiene Latex) solvent glues. Solvents soften the EPDM, styrene butadiene bonds.
- Menards - $150 - 
- 5 gallons, $121 - 60 sf/gal - is this really CA glue? . $71 shipping.
- 5 gal, 60 CA Adhesive, $250 - 
- N-hexane, toluene. Benzene, pentane. Toluene is best 
- Toluene - $20/gal - 
- Gasoline, diesel, oil eats EPDM - 
- EPDM is not neoprene 
- Latex bonding agents - . Latex is polymer particles in water.
- Styrene Butadiene Latex (SBL). See difference between Styrene Butadiene Rubber and Styrene Butadiene Latex . Sourcing -  - 30% by weight SBL. 150-250 sf coverage. Can be used as primer for glue? Data Sheet - . Sourcing - 
- Polyvinyl Acetate Latex
- Acrylic Latex. Ex - MAPEI , cement additive - 
- Polyvinyl acetate is wood glue, Elmer's glue 
- What is plastidip made of? Sorry sucka, that's secret.