D3D Marketing Plan
General strategy. Next step - phases.
- Integrate with PHP list for automated emails on a predetermined schedule for the D 3D list which is integrated on the website. Auto unsubscribe and the email list comes from the d3d website.
- Add map of potential Workshop locations across the United States and across the world.
- Market to Elementary or high school students 4 Teachers workshops just like 3D for EDU
- Pursue a college lecture tour that integrates with extreme manufacturing workshops.
- Develop a logistics list of direct flights (times, days, cost) of two hour flight locations across North America
- Begin a training program for Workshop leaders to franchise out the operation according to the initial plan at D3D Enterprise Concept
- Flesh out the D3D Enterprise Concept
- Scheduled FB publishing plan for each event. Tell a story.
- Include FB Live for Frequently Asked Questions.
- Determine shipping strategy for plastic parts with USPS, FedEx, and UPS
- Complete the D3D Construction Set in FreeCAD
- Publish the low cost version of D3D
- Contact established creative spaces
- Plan events around existing events
- Develop on-demand printing service via octoprint integration with a camera to show prints. $50 order minimum.
- Start OSE Podcast. But need a thought leader partner.
- Get on various shows and media.
- Clarify the Guaranteed Basic Income plan, of moving towards evolution to freedom.
- Strong email newsletter + scheduled social media
- Construction Set assets - LAI, FreeCAD Workbench, low cost printer version ($150) for heaterless version but auto level
- Circuit mill, laser cutter, ceramic printer, PNP, and other small options
- Cordless power tool construction set package - develop an open source version
- Permies - workshops page - 
- One Community - post to Jae
- Survival Podcast