D3D Print Quality Requirements
- 3 sigma quality on brimless print start
- Turbo fan for horizontal printing
- 100 mm/sec 60 Shore A rubber printing speed
- 10 lb per day print rate per extruder
- Bumper part harvester with vertical printing.
- Active bed cooling for rapid part release
- Mixing extruder print head for multiple material printing and material transition
- 4 sigma quality control on mass production printing with auto part harvest
- 3D Printed part boxer app - adding packaging to prints for 3D space printing for production purposes.
- Fastest rubber printer on the market in the <$10k category
- Includes a heated chamber for printing in up to 200C temperature, which is higher than 3D printer below the $50k mark
- See High Temperature Heated Enclosure
- This means that difficult to print materials such as HDPE or Polypropylene will be a breeze to print
- Gets us into the PEEK + Ultem printing regime
- Perfect for science class curriculum - Industrial Curriculum for the School Child.
- Allows ready modification for MIG Welder 3D printing. Ready insert that is an add-on to the standard 3D printer kit.
- Filament drive is accessible for cleaning
- Extruder head has wire connectors so other heads can be connected in a construction set approach