Hint: Overview: 13" frame, first time with Titan Aero extruder; new electronics mounting; first LCD screen version; double-sided tape for bed, kapton tape bed standoffs, bed MOSFET, all 12V, 0.6 mm nozzle. Note that the production version D3D v18.06.21 went back to the Prusa i3 MK2 Extruder because of Titan Aero fan issues.
- Since we used -BY-5V part number inductive sensor - PNP - logic had to be inverted on it.
- Changed Z_MIN_ENDSTOP_INVERTING to false in Configuration.h
- Marlin is now on Github starting D3D_v18.06. https://github.com/OpenSourceEcology/3D-Printer-OSE-Marlin
- Import LCD library - OSE_Marlin_and_Github#Import_any_necessary_libraries
- Use Arduino Environment 1.6.8 - preloaded with OSE Linux v1.0, or download from Arduino Previous Releases
- Control can be done from the Reprap Discount Full Graphic Smart Controller LCD or from OSE Lulzbot Cura
- Uploading to Arduino can be tricky.
- First, select the right board
- Second, select the right port
- Possible errors: permission denied while using OSE Linux. This should not happen by default. Let's check if other linux has this issue.
avrdude: ser_open(): can't open device "/dev/ttyUSB0": Permission denied ioctl("TIOCMGET"): Inappropriate ioctl for device ioctl("TIOCMGET"): Inappropriate ioctl for device avrdude: ser_send(): write error: Bad file descriptor Problem uploading to board. See http://www.arduino.cc/en/Guide/Troubleshooting#upload for suggestions.
Hint: Click on Facebook post, then navigate to the OSE Workshops FB Page to access pictures of 47 steps from the original posting
See second 38 at the video above.