- Since we used -BY-5V part number inductive sensor - PNP - logic had to be inverted on it.
- Changed Z_MIN_ENDSTOP_INVERTING to false in Configuration.h
- Marlin is now on Github starting D3D_v18.06. https://github.com/OpenSourceEcology/3D-Printer-OSE-Marlin
- Import LCD library - OSE_Marlin_and_Github#Import_any_necessary_libraries
- Use Arduino Environment 1.6.8 - preloaded with OSE Linux v1.0, or download from Arduino Previous Releases
- Control can be done from the Reprap Discount Full Graphic Smart Controller LCD or from OSE Lulzbot Cura
- Uploading to Arduino can be tricky.
- First, select the right board
- Second, select the right port
- Possible errors: permission denied while using OSE Linux. This should not happen by default. Let's check if other linux has this issue.
avrdude: ser_open(): can't open device "/dev/ttyUSB0": Permission denied ioctl("TIOCMGET"): Inappropriate ioctl for device ioctl("TIOCMGET"): Inappropriate ioctl for device avrdude: ser_send(): write error: Bad file descriptor Problem uploading to board. See http://www.arduino.cc/en/Guide/Troubleshooting#upload for suggestions.
See second 38 at the video above.