- suggests - format used by https://www.facebook.com/thisisinsider/videos (Dead Link) for video - simple images, text over it, video.
- Use footage of built homes.
- Explain in animation - and show real footage at end.
- Start with Concept, then finish with real
- Try to keep it simple. One story only.
- Pill size - swallow it without thinking
- 80% script; hire a guy to do a jacket. Including shitty image. But most effective image. Think of it as 'make it look good only for fiverr'. Need the right content.
- Fun, motivation, both cats and technical
- Relatable example. If you like pictures - here's a camera. Something that sparks imagination. Definitely connect to a larger vision.
- Greater vision
- Simple that anyone can understand - with a lightbulb moment - "why don't we do it"
- Everyone thinks about it - but present it as a more developed way - present in an engaging
- Good feelings
- Resonates because people already thought of it
- Leave Aravena out from this
- Don't point out too much about why it's wrong; just grasp on sulutions in the minds of people
- Nice house without Debt; also you start single then grow your family; then your dog; stuff around you grows
- Don't be stuck in a small house forever
- Distilling message to the core
- What is the resonating feature? They already know it, we just flesh it out for them.
The Personal is them - KS is not about you, but about them.
- So outrageous that it's funny