Development Process Mapping
BonitaBPM. BPM is Business Process Mapping. Its standard notation can be used to break down OSE processes into understandable form using standard symbols.
- CAD process - start with concept drawings, pull down CAD files, draw up CAD files, add dimensions, fabrication drawings, exploded part animation, calculations, part revisions, tolerancing
- Design process - concept, study of industry standards, tech tree of choices, design interfaces
- System process - break down into modules, build team, allocate tasks, document, manage the process, define test points (test-driven design)
- Prototyping - test driven design test definitions; 3DP, laser cutting of models, calculations/simulations of specific points; CNC torch cutting; animations; range of motion drawings; strength calculations; cost calculations
- Documentation - language agnostic; looping build video; update videos; WikiFab procedure; initial Doc procedure; Project Page on wiki (Dev, video, etc), WebGL libraries; Blender animations
- Software - OSE Linux ISO library; design app for building from library parts; XM webpage for event organization and sales; dedicated calculation software;