Development Team Meeting
- A video conference call where the dev team updates eachother on their progress and plans ahead
- Occurs most tuesdays at 7:00 GMT/UTC/CUT (2:00 CST, or 3:00 EST)
- Takes Place on This Jitsi site
- Seemed there were only 2 people at 5/8/2020?
- Was this due to a lack of communication, or just availability of people (were busy elsewhere)?
Solution(s) (In progress, feel free to voice opinions, and/or add ideas)
- Add roles (on slack, or discord) for saying you will be there for the weekly meeting (forget the word, goes with the whole event/party invatation, "remember to "x" for the party!" HELp need the word)
- See who shows up via roll call, or some automated tool
- Reccord all this manually or automatically
- Graph this over time in a similar manner to work hour logs
- Do a poll to see what time "works" for the most people (make it acceptable for as many as possible)
- This is also another reason stated time zones via a poll or role system would be of use