Dr. Yuyi Lin
Thanks for talking today.
- Here is the webpage on the boundary layer turbine: Boundary Layer Turbine
- The turbine could be a potential motor for the solar concentrator electric power: Solar Concentrators
- Let me know what you would need if we were to try to get students to work on this. We are actually planning a prototype here on August 15 – and there will need to be optimization work to be done.
- Please send me what you have about your small scale wind turbine proposition.
- Regarding the gasifier, please send mi Michael's final report and any other supporting documentation.
- I will start the discussion with our grantwriter regarding the first small-scale, efficient gas to liquid fuel reactor, and we can start passing information back and forth on this for an SBIR grant.
- Also, send me information about your compound bow.
- Finally, send me some pictures of the bamboo shoots – and show me how you prepare it to eat.
Thanks, Marcin Jakubowski, Ph.D. Open Source Ecology
PS. There is a great interview that was done with me this past weekend regarding the whole open source technology package: Global Swadeshi Dialogues