- A Thermoset Elastomer
- Used Mainly in Roofing/House Membranes, and Rubber Surfacing (no good term for this, but essentially the bound granule surface at playgrounds / "splash parks", can also use Granulated Tires / Thermoplastic Vulcanizates ( TPV ))
- See video at  minute 16:50
- Apply primer, let dry
- Take backing off patch
- Press on, with roller
EPDM Installation Directly Over Insulation
- Yes, it can be done.
- Insulation is glued down to prevent thermal bridging, as opposed to mechanical fasteners
- EPDM is glued to insulation using contact adhesive (solvent), as opposed to latex water-basedglue
- Note that OSB is glued down. Is there mechanical fastening as well?
- edge detail - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWf0kr27Smg