Team Culturing Information
Last updated: May 27, 2012
WHO are you?
- Name - Eerin Rosenström
- Location (city, country) - Espoo, Finland
- Contact Information (email, skype, phone) - eerin et woodgas (dot) fi
- Picture - http://www.facebook.com/eerini
- Introductory Video -
- Resume/CV - Inventor
WHY are you motivated to support/develop this work?
- Do you endorse open source culture?
Yes it is future. Data should be free. Manufacturing have data side that can/should be shared.
- Why are you interested in collaborating with us?
Well, like other opensource, give something get what community creates. So I can benefit if I help. Other side I hate corporates, their stupid leaders etc -> change little bit world today and lot in future.
- What should happen so that you become more involved with the project?
I have involved (similiar project) more than twenty years. I like to share data I have collected.
- What is missing in the project?
Things are not rock solid foundation (some pure errors, some unpractical step/machines in 50pcs table etc. But it is only slight tweaking). Main idea is correct. Share all manufacturing data. Give freedom (atleast some persons) from corporative economics. Automate manufacturing to free your labour. Spread manufacturing to all parts, nuts etc. and trim to lab suitable carry to moon etc. Free manufacturing give stars to us.
- What are your suggestions for improvement of the project?
Iĺl write to wiki when I have time. Robotics, Robotics, Robotics. They give machines, machines make stuff. Labour (we) controll computers and make plans.
WHAT are your skills?
- List all of your skills in these areas: Communications - Organizational - Computer Support - Finances - Design - Natural Building - Electronics - Automation - Metallurgy - Engineering - Fabrication - Agriculture - Energy - Architecture - Video/Graphics/Art - PR/Marketing - Education - Construction - Industry - CNC - Chemistry - Product Design - Other
Organizational - some union leading, political activity
Computer Support - have some cpus + cheap energy, but bad net. fifteen years linux user/admin.
Design - solidworks, qcad, eagle.
Electronics - basic skils, some analog and digital experience.
Automation - some experience
Metallurgy - some alumium casting, more theory than practice.
Engineering - yes
Fabrication - lasercut sheetmetal + bend/roll & weld
Agriculture - ~18ha farmland five years
Energy - water powerplant, woodgas, windmil theory, CSP theory.
Architecture - mainly engineering, not artistic aspects
Education - university, but still ungraduated.
Construction - lot of things
Industry - some
CNC - practicing
Chemistry - basic theory (university class), I have some books _very_ usefull.
Product Design - one patented wood gasifier.
Other - inventor
- How have you already contributed to the project?
I have some data + ideas free to share
HOW can you help?
- How are you interested in contributing to the work of GVCS development?
cnc robotics 1.st priority. 2.nd organize our 50pcs table realistic/usefull things.
- Can you volunteer to work with us, and if so, how many hours per week?
0-80. Depends, I need to to other things for money, because I need eat also.
- Are you interested in working with us for pay? If so, what services can you offer, and what is your hourly or per-project rate?
I do for free and use my own time table (which is quite busy now)
- Are you interested in a Dedicated Project Visit?
No too distant now. I generate own cell here, but it takes years.
- Are you interested in purchasing equipment from us to help bootstrap development?
No, only data should share
- Are you interested in bidding for consulting/design/prototyping work?
- Are you a True Fan? If not, why not?
read too little data yet, but usually I am not fan.
- Would you like to see yourself working with us on a full-time basis?
Yes and no. I can work for community full time some periods, but it is same time work for my own purposes. But I can usually share what I do so community don't need reinvent it. No leaders so there is no "us". There is only community.
Only need is to keep things difficult enough so there stay some intelligence border.
- Are you interested in being part of the world's first, open source, resilient community? The GVCS is the preparatory step for the OSE Village Experiment â€“ a 2 year, immersion experiment (2013-2014) for testing whether a real, thriving, modern-day prototype community of 200 people can be built on 200 acres using local resources and open access to information? We are looking for approximately 200 people to fill a diverse array of roles, according to the Social Contract that is being developed. This may be the boldest social experiment on earth - a pioneering community whose goal is to extend the index of possibilities regarding harmonious existence of humans, ecology, and technology.
I live too far, but I want produce own freedom cell here. Sharing data spreads this out.