Does begin with ethical progress.
Takes 3 issues:
- Factory farming
- Existential risk - nukes, AI, geoengineering (climate), pandemics
- Pandemic is not an existential risk. There is the concept of Threshold Population in parasitology.
- Nukes. At most wipes out about 1/2 the global population. See All the Bombs.
- Geoengineering - hydrogen economy is nigh, there is a case for [[Distributed Market Substitution] immediately.
- AI - this magnifies human ignorance, making it quite dangerous - prior to a cultural shift towards essential ethics