The OSE executive assistant will work with OSE on Mon-Tue to address various administrative tasks:
- Food and house supply purchases - sends logistics assistant on food buying trip every 2 weeks for Basic Food Items and House Supplies.
- Weekly local supply trips - sends logistics assistant to buy workshop consumables, tools - Sweiger Shop, Menards, MoKan, and Harbor Freight. Calls in for parts availability.
- Writes checks for approval by ED.
- Must have their own transportation to run errands
- Fill out liability release forms - from Visit_Factor_e_Farm page
- Fill contract templates for new participants
- Set up system for purchasing procedure and requisition
- Providing and processing requisition forms for purchases transition to this process for non-regularly-purchased items
- 3 bids typical for any purchase
- Access to ED's emails under the condition of confidentiality and agreement to not read personal messages
To be Developed
- Assists in general project management + task fulfillment (Promises of What by when , Conditions of satisfaction)
- Request updates from team members, especially when Marcin is traveling
- Schedules Flash Mob development sessions, and helps the Development teams with recruiting Flash Mob members
- Manages Community Documentation Forum until Community Manager is identified
- Organizes facility tours until Community Manager is recruited
- Assists in cross-training session programming
- Track and visualize True Fans numbers
- Requesting updates from all team members