Explainer video meeting
Here are the notes from the tele-conference discussing the 10-minute explainer video:
- friends with owner of Kickstarter - can get us on front page
- believes that a 2 min video is what will capture interest most effectively
- wants to appeal to world changing blog
- wants to appeal to masses (80%)
- 80% has more capital
- organize group on openecology.org
- memory dump of all ideas into google/shared doc
- Isaiah would be distill the design, while the rest of the team would support him
- explainer videos should be clean, data rich, airtight --professionally done.
- mind maps not necessaary
- computer graphics not necessary
- possibly a Lego Set wall of the 40 GVCS tools that are highlighted and explained in chunks
The meeting was held on Oct 24th, 2010 at 1 PM Central time.
--Mitchell027 20:28, 24 October 2010 (UTC)