Exploded Part Diagram
- Start a wiki page called ModuleName_Exploded_Part_Diagram if the page doesn't exist yet
- Explode the entire module in FreeCAD in 3D using the Exploded Part Animation workbench, select them all and use Part > Make compound. Now place the compound into a Fabrication Drawing using the Drawing Dimensioning Workbench. Label all relevant parts with numbers, in such a way that you can add an annotation on the label line
- Start a presentation using the Presentation Template
- Cut and paste the Fab Drawing into the Google Presentation. Label all part numbers.
- Example of a labeled diagram -