Extreme Video Script
For the Seed Home.
- Start with 3D printing parts for a small 3D printer (plastic printing), and building the small 3D printer.
- Print parts for the large printer.
- Print parts for a CNC torch table with large printer.
- Start cutting steel with CNC torch table to build a tractor.
- Cut more parts for an auger.
- Do site clearing and pile foundation with the tractor.
- Build a Seed Home.
- Large CNC torch table doubles up as a CNC router to cut panels for the Seed Home automatically - for things like window panels and any panels with apertures.
- CNC torch parts for a shredder, and print more bearings, pulleys, geardowns with 3D printer to build a filament maker.
- Filament maker takes plastic bags, waste plastic -shreds and makes filament.
- Large 3D printer for 4x8' panels takes the filament - prints construction lumber, parts, and house panels.
- Large 3D printer gets a mod for a welder head, which is used to 3D print a spiral metal staircase or an I-beam in full metal or rack for the rooftop PV or some other practical part.
- Parts go into the house for additions and beautification.
- We add growing beds and a Farmbot for agriculture.
- We add the aquaponic greenhouse for more autonomy.