- A Screw Optimized for Extruding Material through a (nozzle or die, what is then term?)
- Thus it should gradually decrease the space between Flutes to increase pressure
- Also the end doesn't need to be self tapping
- A Video by the YouTube Channel "MarTool" Titled "Extruder Screw CNC Milling Step 1 Roughing (Mill style fab of one)
- A Researchgate . Net post/thread by Bishwash Neupane of Kathmandu University titled "What is the consequence of using drill bit instead of extrusion screw in the single screw plastic extrusion machine?"
- A Post on the Precious Plastic Forums titled "The quest for the ultimate extrusion screw"
- A DeeEmm Blogpost Titled "Improvements to a wood auger based plastics extruder" ?