- Joshua is doing open hardware PhDs - https://www.appropedia.org
- Vinay - you can have scale, without collaboration
- Jon Schull - writing documentation for those who develop, not who actually use - solving this would help great.
- Luthier - string instrument maker - open source CNC luthier
- 1000 year clock project - package all things up using provenance.
- Objects protected by vault, and NFT is generated. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-fungible_token#:~:text=A%20non%2Dfungible%20token%20(NFT,other%20types%20of%20digital%20files.
- Objects - put into trust - leases an object.
- Trusts are 6 months, and slippery
- Vaults are 3 weeks.
- The Knowledge - https://www.amazon.com/Knowledge-Rebuild-Civilization-Aftermath-Cataclysm/dp/0143127047
- Mattereoum - distributed quality control
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKcSOykgdgM - The Cockettes on Communes.
- Capital absorbed open source.
- Take into account emerging humanitarian makers' mindset and challenges which need to be tackled.
- Dartnell's approach to make resilient strategies for survival
- Please provide some insights coming from your own research and work, like Visionary Adaptation or Dealing in Security SCIM
- How could the Green Fab Lab be a resilient network providing "more with less" solutions in the following challenging years?
- How to achieve strategic foresight?
Very sorry for the late reply for your gentle acceptance about the Sponsorship and to participate in Fab 16 as a guest of the Green Fab Lab Network. Such busy days!
1. Partnership We are also eager to talk about a partnership with OSE and enable a large network of networks. We would like to be representatives of OSE in Latin America. Initially we would be able to offer physical addresses in Cochabamba Bolivia and Lavras Brazil, where we have nodes and outreach projects. We used to add our logo near our partners logo and we can do that with yours on Brazil, Colombia, Bolivia nodes already enabled. We are expecting to complete the signature of agreements with Ecuador and Peru. We have a comprehensive plan for the Amazonia Basin. As you can see, the countries involved and mentioned here participate territorially within the Amazonia region.
Regarding the payment we need to channel with you, We'll forward a couple of mails where they say it would be easy to fill out papers with you. We will be online 24/7 and we just ran out of money so that will come just on time.
Our Initial Agreement could be signed between you and the senders of this email.
2. FAB 16
By enabling an event completely for free, main organizers have to deal with a lot of requests and the planning process has become more complex and almost unmanageable. However It is needed to say that Fab 16 is only a start of the GFLN Make Series, and that our events will extend until the last days of October. We received just yesterday confirmation on scheduling the Green Fab Experts Panel Series:
3. Make Things, Make Sense, Make Shifts (M3)
We see a lot in common among Lewis Dartnell, Joshua Pearce, Nadya Peek, Vinay Gupta and yourself. Core Scientists that have foresight capabilities and a way to think out of the box in order to achieve real and impactful solutions.
We planned a way to deploy our Make Things, Make Sense, Make Shifts roadmap/ also panel sequence:
We will start with author/scientist Lewis Dartnell insights about current trends and worldwide scenarios in context with his seminal THE KNOWLEDGE / HOW TO REBUILD OUR WORLD FROM SCRATCH.
After Lewis talks there is a logic sequence to your work.
Here is the link to Lewis (gdoc will also send a notification with a link):
4. YOUR PRE RECORDED VIDEO
Is it possible for you to record a presentation in a similar way than Lewis?
5. Joshua's PRE RECORDED VIDEO
6. Knowledge Management
We are processing all the outputs by using tools like Slido and Obsidian to integrate all flows in our website at www.greenfablabnetwork.com enabling participation beyond the event.
Based on the videos, please give us a set of questions which:
a) Take into account emerging humanitarian makers' mindset and challenges which need to be tackled b) Dartnell's approach to make resilient strategies for survival c) Please provide some insights coming from your own research and work, like Visionary Adaptation or Dealing in Security SCIM d) How could the Green Fab Lab be a resilient network providing "more with less" solutions in the following challenging years? e) How to achieve strategic foresight?
You will receive Videos from the other participants as soon as they are available and if possible elaborate similar questions as far as your time allows.
Considering your visionary way of thinking, feel free to suggest experimental activities for this unusual but pertinent in depth discussion.
We will use the following days to complete our website and promotional communication pack. I'm attaching some art that we made for you. Please tell us if you want to include the OSE Logo in the banners.
Please feel free to request a particular design which uses images you would like to provide, or any minor details that you would like to be shown.
Andrea Macruz Marco Zubieta Paulo V. de Carvalho Silva Konka Jauregui
Green Fab Lab Team