(Redirected from Facility Design)
- This is one of the development steps of the Template:Enterprise
- Facility refers to the Production Facility or workshop, and Layout/organization for carrying out production.
- Sample layout is shown at OSE Workshop
- Facility enables Production.
To document a facility design:
- Provide a conceptual layout drawing. A layout will include all major work stations and what steps are carried in that work station.
- The sequence of required steps and where they take place should be apparent from a facility design
- Design should include where materials are stored, where utilities are located, and workstations should be identified.
- Critical notes on equipment or its use should be recorded
- Produce a workflow diagram for what moves to where during a production process