On rapid learning.
-  - Amateurs tend to focus on seeking brilliance. Professionals often know that it’s far more effective to avoid stupidity. Side-stepping typical blunders is the simplest way to get ahead of the crowd.
- Doug Conant - Campbell's CEO. Book on leadership, but it n major corporate world. 
- The Laws of Human Nature, Robert Greene. Strength of character - do people crumble or stand strong - ashes or diamonds. Not easily overwhelmed by circumstances. But, Greene is green on character change, failing to emphasize that Character Changes Over Time
- How to Change Your Mind - Michael Pollan
- Sethi - I will Teach You To Be Rich - 
- About repatriating gang members - https://www.livingmyth.org/contact. Michael Meade - initiations for the ghetto. From the Jack Kornfield podcast. 
- Josh Wolfe - how to study SMEs? How to find them? 
- B - Super thinking: a giant book of mental models
- Matthew Walker - why we sleep