(Redirected from Fastener Schedules)
Structural Nailing, Seed Eco-Home
- See working doc begun at SH 2 - 
LP Smartside Exterior Trim Nailing
- LP smartside - .113 hot dip galvanized nails, minimum 1.5" penetration into underlying structure. Doesn't distinguish clipped vs full head or ring vs smooth. - .
- Options - 
- Could possibly use stainless 15 ga DA style which is 0.7", so would need to increase the nailing schedule by 50%. Could be a good option given the cost of nails and effectiveness of DCN650B nailer.
- SS nails, a5 ga 2.5" - 4.8 cents vs HDG 0.113 at 4.3 cents each. See 
Interior Trim and Beadboard
- 2" DA style finish nail for beadboard - 
- 2" DA style finish nail for MDF primed trim. 15 ga Finish nails recommended over 16 ga or brads for more holding power - . Not a cosmetic issue if you will paint, but may be a cosmetic issue for stained interior trim.
- Roofing and siding nails are not the same. But does this apply to vinyl siding?