- Standard Textiles, made to simulate the feeling of animal pelts (often without skin too, just a cloth substrate)
- Usually done via having a [[Pile Textile? with occasional "loops", then slicing these loops
- Also probably the same tech for those not felt, but felt like textiles?
- Fleece (similar concept, uses "Textile Napping" instead of shearing it seems?)
- Felt similar use case/concept but made via a different process (also less Tensile Strength ?)
- Flocking (a process that can give similar results, but is typically used for things like Architectural Models for grass, and other greenery )