Fiber-Plastic Composite Calculations
https://www.3dxtech.com/carbonx-nylon-cf-3d-printing-filament-gen3/ Shows 63 mpa or 9000 psi tensile strength, which is more than soft aluminum -  which says 40-700 MPa. So we can indeed say that fiber filaments are stronger than some aluminum.
- 500,000 PSI - tensile strength of carbon fiber 
- Carbon fiber and glass fiber have comparable tensile strength, but carbon fiber is stiffer while glass is more flexible.
- Glass fiber is much stronger than steel in tensile strength - 
- Conclusion - if continuous fiber rope is affordable - it is worthwhile to embed that in plastic for extremely high tensile strength.
It is 28 cents per foot, so not affordable. 
- China sourcing - $200/ton of glass string -