Flux Core Arc Welding
- Essentially "Stick on a Spool"
- So the characteristics of Stick Welding , but the Wire Fed Process of MIG Welding
- The Wikipedia Page on Flux Core Arc Welding
- A Report by The Welding Institute Titled "Mechanised Wet Underwater Flux-Cored Arc Welding Trials and Qualifications for Typical Weld Repair" (Essentially how Wet Underwater Welding , which typically is just done with waterproofed Welding Rods , could be converted to Flux Core Arc Welding, saving time, but also allowing mechanization)
- A 2017 Paper Titled "Evaluation of the Effect of Water in the Contact Tip on Arc Stability and Weld Bead Geometry in Underwater Wet Welding FCAW"