Team Culturing Information
Last updated: March 5, 2012
WHO are you?
- Name - Frederick Moor
- Location (city, country) - Phoenix, USA
- Contact Information (email, skype, phone) - fmoor (at) gmx (dot) com
- Picture -
- Introductory Video -
- Resume/CV -
WHY are you motivated to support/develop this work?
- Do you endorse open source culture?
- Why are you interested in collaborating with us?
I love the GVCS as well as the associated values and would like to see the project come to fruition.
- How do you think that the GVCS can address pressing world issues?
The GVCS provides information that makes modern technology available to the masses whether they are in the modern world or not.
- What should happen so that you become more involved with the project?
I should finish school and have more time and resources in order to be involved more ;)
- What is missing in the project?
- What are your suggestions for improvement of the project?
WHAT are your skills?
- List all of your skills in these areas: Communications - Organizational - Computer Support - Finances - Design - Natural Building - Electronics - Automation - Metallurgy - Engineering - Fabrication - Agriculture - Energy - Architecture - Video/Graphics/Art - PR/Marketing - Education - Construction - Industry - CNC - Chemistry - Product Design - Other
Design - Solid Works
Agriculture - i am the coordinator of a community garden in my neighborhood
Engineering - i am currently working on an undergrad in Mechanical Engineering
Construction - i worked one summer for a company remodeling homes
- How have you already contributed to the project?
HOW can you help?
- How are you interested in contributing to the work of GVCS development?
I am interested in contributing however I can with the limited time that I can offer.
- Can you volunteer to work with us, and if so, how many hours per week?
I can work remotely one or two hours a week .
- Are you interested in working with us for pay? If so, what services can you offer, and what is your hourly or per-project rate?
I don't think that I need to be payed.
- Are you interested in a Dedicated Project Visit?
I would love to come for a dedicated Project Visit but I don't think that I will have the time for several years :(
- Are you interested in purchasing equipment from us to help bootstrap development?
- Are you interested in bidding for consulting/design/prototyping work?
- Are you a True Fan? If not, why not?
I am not a true fan because I don't have any mony or an income.
- Would you like to see yourself working with us on a full-time basis?
Working full time for OSE could be an option once I finish school in 2015.
- Are you interested in being part of the world's first, open source, resilient community? The GVCS is the preparatory step for the OSE Village Experiment â€“ a 2 year, immersion experiment (2013-2014) for testing whether a real, thriving, modern-day prototype community of 200 people can be built on 200 acres using local resources and open access to information? We are looking for approximately 200 people to fill a diverse array of roles, according to the Social Contract that is being developed. This may be the boldest social experiment on earth - a pioneering community whose goal is to extend the index of possibilities regarding harmonious existence of humans, ecology, and technology.
I might be interested. I would like to hear more about it. I could not participate if it happened before the summer of 2015 due to school.