We are generating build documentation for the Seed Eco-Home 2 - https://wiki.opensourceecology.org/wiki/Seed_Home_v2. We're looking to pay design-builders who use FreeCAD and are capable of generating design detail and build instructions for the detail. We use a panelized construction system that allows people without build experience to build their own house. You can see the vision of the project here - https://wiki.opensourceecology.org/wiki/OBI_Kickstarter_Video We are looking for someone with build experience in light frame construction so that they can produce detail optimized for buildability - ease and speed - keeping the modular nature in mind as a feature that allows for rapid, swarm builds. If you are familiar with construction, architecture, and FreeCAD - we'd like to hear from you. We are looking for design details build instructions, working within FreeCAD files. Email me at info at opensourceecology dot org, or respond here.
ebrahimraeyat/PitchedRoof - can do. FreeCAD open source centric.
- Guru.com - 34 people - Jakob from Sweden
- Fiverr -30 people as on March 2021 - 
- Upwork appears to have hundreds - .
- Requires posting a job.
- Can you look for talent?
- Freelancer appears to have many FreeCAD jobs posted - . You post and freelancers contact you.
- 5 people on Hubstaff - 
- CloudPeeps - need to post 
- Outsourcely doesn't appear to have CAD -