Fulfillment by Amazon
Fee Structure summary - . Seems transparent and reasonable.
General info - 
- 12x12x6" kit as with USPS box. 1/2 cubic foot. January-September - $0.48/ per cubic foot - October-December - $1.20/ per cubic foot
- Kit - Storage cost is $3.96 per year for 1/2 cubic foot.
- Fully assembled - could be a 2x2x2 foot box - $63.36 annual fees.
- Forget about large printer (17" bed) unless we can pack it in about 2x2x2, which could be doable.
- Kit or - $8.26 + $0.38/lb above first 2 lb. Small Kit - under 20 lb - $15.10
- Compare to flat rate USPS 12x12x6 = $20 up to 70 lb
- Full - 45 lb - $24.60
- It was good so far - but the above includes only fulfillment- not Selling on Amazon fees - which is about 12%. To sell on the Amazon marketplace, you pay Referral Fees and Closing Fees.
- So an $800 sales price gets us $100 cut for posting on Amazon.