- The process of coating a metal (Typically Steel) in Zinc
- Typically done at Factory Scale, but may be possibly at a large scale/capability level Microfactory / Makerspace etc
- As Stated in Metal Protective Coating Epoxy or Composite Coatings may work as well if applied properly (Needs More Research)
- Also Cathodic Protection fills a similar role, yet is easily maintainable
- Triple Zinc, ZMAX, or G185 is what we want for exterior applications with treated lumber.
- G90, U26 joist hangers - not what we want for treated exterior.
- 2x6 G185 - 
- JUS26-TZ - triple zinc 2x6 joist hanger part numbers from mitek 
- JUS26-GC is gold coat - a polymer coat on top of the galvanized for more protection 
- LUS ZMAX by Simpson is good