General Contractor Exam
A 4 hour test in which you are allowed to use a reference book (such as the IRC) - and look up information effectively. Sample exam - 
- ICC Class C - single residential. Class B - multi family. Class A - all construction - commercial. Class A is just IRC.
- % content on exam -  and , page 25 for G13 exam
- Sample online - . Not sure if relevant to G13
- 50 sample questions - 
Costs of Becoming a General Contractor and Operations
- Application - $55
- Contractor license - $170 every 4 years
- Insurance - $1M - $300-1000/year - . Construction is $825 - 
- Workers Comp Insurance - about 1%, or $1500 if $15k labor?
- Business license - email shown at 
- Permit - Building - about $500 
- Inspections - . Cost not shown.
- Registration - MO SoS
- About $1k/year to operate + labor x1%. Not to mention permits.