last Updated: DD. Month, Year.
WHO are you?
- First and Last Name -
- Location (city, country) –
- Email (and optionally other contacts like Skype, phone, website)
- Introductory Video -
- What are your long-term goals?
- What are your short-term goals?
- Resume/CV –
WHY are you motivated to support/develop this work?
- How do you support open source culture?
- Why are you interested in OSE Germany?
- How does OSE fit into your current live and long and short term goals?
- What will stop you supporting OSE Germany?
- List all of your skills in these areas:
IT & Web Development -
Natural Building -
Renewable Energy -
Product Design -
- What have you contributed to the development of OSE and OSE Germany?
- What is stopping your contribution to OSE Germany?
HOW can you help?
- How do you want to contribute?
- What is the best use of your time?
- Can you volunteer to work with us, and if so, how many hours per week?
- Are you interested in working with us for pay? If so, what services can you offer, and what is your hourly or per-project rate?
- Would you like to see yourself working with us on a full-time basis? Under what kind of conditions?
- Are you interested in being part of the OSE Village in Germany?
- Are you interested in building GVCS or other Open Source Hardware equipment? If so which ones?
- Are you OSE Germany Commons Donor?
- What should happen so that you become more involved in OSE Germany?
- What should happen so that you are passionately involved in OSE Germany?
Team Work and Network
- What are your expectations of your team members?
- What do you perceive as your responsibility as a team member?
- What do you think should be our priorities now and in the long-term?
- What are the biggest challenges for OSE Germany and what can we and you do about them?
Your Friends and Environment
- How are your friends and environment supporting open source development
- How your environment can become more supportive or even engaged in open source development?
- Can you share with everyone of us friends, people, communities and organizations you know who are already doing valuable work for a better future?
- What do you like in OSE Germany?
- What is missing in OSE Germany?
- What are your suggestions for improvement in OSE Germany and how could these be implemented?