High Temperature Fuel Cell Combined Cycle
- A Combined Cycle System Utilizing High Temperature Fuel Cells rather than Gas Turbines for the main combustion, and then the usual Heat Recovery Steam Generator
- Another Configuration Still has the Gas Turbine, but uses it almost as an Oxidation Catalytic Converter / Afterburner for the fuel cell
- Integrated Gasification Fuel Cell Cycle
- High Temperature Fuel Cell
- High Temperature Fuel Cell with Carbon Capture and Storage
- A PDF Titled "1.4 Hybrid Gas Turbine Fuel Cell Systems"
- A 2008 Study Titled "Comparison of Molten Carbonate and Solid Oxide Fuel Cells for Integration in a Hybrid System for Cogeneration or Tri-Generation"
- A 2004 Study Titled "Coal Integrated Gasification Fuel Cell System Study"
- 2012 - "Combined Cycle Systems for Near-Zero Emission Power Generation" - "9 - Hybrid fuel cell gas turbine (FC/GT) combined cycle systems"
- National Fuel Cell Research Center - HYBRID – 220KW SOFC/MICRO TURBINE GENERATOR SYSTEM