House Electrical Diagram Process
- See general notes and instructions in the Electrical Design Guide - https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1qzTNV2n-UMCY6J5qQG_geLeMq_7ycntecO-R-snSdx0/edit#slide=id.gbd5e6855d0_0_139
- Use Standard House Wiring Diagram Symbols
- Or, develop Inkscape, editable docs, LibreCAD, or other part libraries for drag and drop.
- In FreeCAD, develop a 3D electrical diagram designer which allows you to select and insert the correct components, based on layer heights as in the current OSE Master Interface Process
- Use QElectroTech or other house circuit diagram software. Apparently, QElectroTech has user-definable symbols.