- Tape up vertical seams, but do not tape horizontal seams as tape on horizontal creates a 'reverse lap' which can allow more water to get behind the house wrap 
- This article says the contrary - to tape up both vertical and horizontal seams. 
- Use cap nails, not only staples . This does not appear to apply to Seed Eco-Home pre-wrapped modules, where house wrap is never exposed to wind because the sheathing is installed at the Factor e. Pun intended.
- IRC apparently doesn't require tape 
- Don’t think of house wrap as an air barrier. It’s there to be the drainage plane