- Follows up with FeF development team and organizes all documentation for transparency, review, and access to external audiences
- Works with remote developers to organize their documentation on OSE wiki for transparency, review, and access to external audiences
- Develops information architecture for Control Panel
- Focuses on access, clarification, refactoring, and collation of information as opposed to content creation
- Collects readily-available documentation/diagrams/explanations and adapts it to OSE wiki as supporting documentation
- Works with Learning Facilitator to develop OSE Campus curriculum
- Excellent proficiency in open source graphics software: diagramming software, Gimp, Inkscape or willingness to learn them
- Consults with development team for explanations and upgrades to existing documentation, diagrams, graphics, etc.