(Redirected from Inspection Schedules)
- The rough inspection should be performed before the insulation is installed. This is not stated as a requirement, but a suggestion here. 
- Rough-in inspection can also occur after insulation is in, but it may be more difficult to perform inspection. 
- Thus - is there a separate inspection for insulation prior to all sheathing?
- No insulation covers any wiring or plumbing work.
- Air test of water supply - leave a test port in water supply for air pressure testing or water pressure testing.
- Smoke detectors are required on the electrical side - 
Extreme Inspection Schedules
Some locations may have a large number of inspections, ideally these can occur on the same day if there are multiple similar ones. See . This calls for:
- Underground plumbing
- Rough plumbing/electrical
- Insulation/vapor barrier - 2 inspections if foundation has exterior insulation
- Final plumbing/mechanical
- Final inspection. All done, street number and landscaping done.
- Plumbing Inspection - foundation, rough-in, final
- Electrical Inspection
- KC Inspections
- Rough-In Electrical Inspection
- Under Construction Phase Inspections
- Seed Eco-Home Inspection Planning