Team Culturing Information
last updated: February 2013
WHO are you?
- 'Name/Nationality - Jalil Wahdatehagh, German
- Location - Heilbronn, Germany
- Contact Information - Google Plus, Gmail: j.wahdatehagh
WHY are you motivated to support/develop this work?
- Do you endorse open source culture?
Yes, of course! Open Source, over time, will at the end always be more efficient and effective than anything created with different incentives... And it is 'free' to use and open to everybody who wants to contribute.
- Why are you interested in collaborating with us?
I’ve seen quite a few projects on the internet, wanting to change something, but they most often go no further than criticising the current state but doing nothing for change. I see huge potential in Open Source and think it’s the future of economics. So that’s how i see You project aswell...
- How do you think that the GVCS can address pressing world issues?
This is obvious, it would lower the barriers, as Marcin always says so beatifully, of farming and finally living a modern, comfort lifestyle. Short term, i see the biggest impact in the 3rd world.
WHAT are your skills?
- English, German - sort of fluent in speaking and writing
- 2d, 3d Animation, Design - mostly work with Blender 2.5 up
- Web Design
How have you already contributed to the project?
You can have a look at my work (other that spreading the word of course ;) here: Jalil_Log
HOW can you help?
- How are you interested in contributing to the work of GVCS development?
I am interested in the documentation of the GVCS and other design related stuff...
- Can you volunteer to work with us, and if so, how many hours per week?
I can definitely volunteer for the project.
- Are you interested in bidding for consulting/design/prototyping work?
Nope, not at the moment.
- Are you a True Fan? If not, why not?
Yes, i am.