Fri June6, 2014
- Completed the instructional for Secondary Cylinder Assembly of the CEB 6 Press.
Thurs June 5, 2014
- Ongoing work on the Google presentation on the instructional of the Secondary Cylinder Assembly, CEB 6 Press.
- Swarmed with the summer team in the organization efforts at the Workshop.
- Learned about the use of angle grinders and welding operations. Welded wheels to create a mobile steel worktable inside the workshop.
- Assisted in moving materials for the raised beds infront of Hablab.
Wed June 4, 2014
- Started the work on instructional for the Secondary Cylinder Assembly of the CEB 6 Press
- Completed the assembly of a prototype CEB Press with three other collaborators and under Marcin's supervision.
Tues June 3, 2014
- Learned about several functions for operation of FreeCAD.
- Coordinated the workshop area for access to Power Machines and Hydraulics units.
- Worked with a group to assemble the CEB 6 Press; partial assembly accomplished but confusion with the general outlay of the machine.
Mon June 2, 2014
- Morning session: Learning about features in the OSE Collaboration Architecture
- Build session: Built a 4' * 8' prototype for a panel. Used 2" * 4" wooden beams and screws. These panels can be used for walls, decks. For info go to, chrisc_log
- Assisted in the Agricultural Plantout
June 1, 2014
- Arrived on Factor e Farm Campus. Orientation with the summer team.