Team Culturing Information
last updated: 22. March, 2011
WHO are you?
- Name/Nationality/Ethnicity - Jeremy Donson, US
- Location - NYC
- Contact Information - email@example.com
- Introductory Video -
- Resume/CV - 
- Hobbies and Pastimes -
WHY are you motivated to support/develop this work?
- Do you endorse open source culture?
- Why are you interested in this work?
seems like a well organized effort doing great things!
- Are you interested in teaching about the GVCS?
- Are you interested in economic relocalization possibilities arising from the GVCS?'
- Do you want to use the GVCS technologies yourself? Do you want to build them yourself?
need to know more to answer
- Are you interested in starting up enterprise using the GVCS technologies?
- Are you interested in having the GVCS technologies fabricated by your local custom fabricator?
- Are you interested in applying the GVCS to third world development? To redevelopment of crisis areas? To development of derelict areas in the developed world?
yes, that sounds like one of the best features of this community effort!
- Are you interested in starting up Industry 2.0 flexible fabrication enterprises for your local community, by drawing from a global repository of freely down-loadable designs and fabricating using open source fabrication equipment?
- Are you interested in the potential of the GVCS for developing local food systems?
- Are you interested in doing academic studies/papers, publishing books, or doing other analysis of our efforts?
- Are you interested in financial investment opportunities arising from our work?
- Are you interested in the distributive economic aspects of our work, and if so, how do you see this playing out?
not sure I understand question
- Are you interested in building renewable energy production facilities based on open hardware (solar concentrator electric, wind, biomass power).
- Are you interested in building resilient communities based on access to the GVCS?
- Are you interested in creating a bug-out hut using GVCS technologies?
- How do you think that the GVCS can help alleviate the instabilities of global monetary systems?
need to learn more
- How do you think that the GVCS can address issues related to resource conflicts?
many online efforts are already doing this now
- How do you think that the GVCS can address issues of overpopulation?
GVCS places a higher and sustainable value on the land and on people.
- How do you think that the GVCS can address issues of resource depletion and environmental degradation?
One implementation at a time?
- Other comments
Please provide a way to stay current on this project.Thank you!
- What have you already contributed to the OSE project? (technical contributions, blogging about us, financial support, organizing events, translations, interviews, video editing, publications, publicity, NYC work, behind-the-scenes work, CAD work, wiki contributions, computer support, etc)
HOW can you help?
- How are you interested in contributing to the work of GVCS development?
- Can you volunteer to work with us, and if so, how many hours per week?
- Are you interested in working with us for pay? If so, what services can you offer, and what is your hourly or per-project rate?
- Are you interested in purchasing equipment from us to help bootstrap development?
- Are you interested in bidding for consulting/design/prototyping work?
- Are you a True Fan? If not, why not?
- Would you like to see yourself working with us on a full-time basis?
- Are you interested in using the technologies that we are developing directly?
- Are you interested in being part of the world's first, open source, resilient community? The GVCS is the preparatory step for the OSE Village Experiment, a 2 year immersion experiment (2013-2014) for testing whether a real, thriving, modern-day prototype community of 200 people can be built on 200 acres using local resources and open access to information? We are looking for approximately 200 people to fill a diverse array of roles, according to the Social Contract that is being developed. This may be the boldest social experiment on earth - a pioneering community whose goal is to extend the index of possibilities regarding harmonious existence of humans, ecology, and technology as a beacon of light to benefit of all people on Earth.