Team Culturing Information
last Updated: 18. January 2012
WHO are you?
- Name - Josu
- Location (city, country) - Zizurkil, Spain
- Contact Information (email, skype, phone) - jok (dot) erensuge (at) gmail (dot) com
- Picture -
- Introductory Video -
- Resume/CV -
Bachelor of science and technology, Tec Teleco, sailor and ro-ro sailor. Theory P.E.R. and Port Patron (missing practice)
I've been a waiter and a sailor. Before, during and after, computer technicians.
Knowledge of basic electricity and electronics. Skilled with hand tools as well as workshop tool (grinding, welding ....)
Speak and write properly Euskara & Spanish. English both medium. Accustomed to the animals and garden. Autodidact interested in technology, culture and ecology.
WHY are you motivated to support/develop this work?
- Do you endorse open source culture?
of course. I think that knowledge has to be free and used in global commodity
- Why are you interested in collaborating with us?
Being aligned in ideology
- How do you think that the GVCS can address pressing world issues?
Enabling access to life styls wich excluded the consumerism, thus forcing a shift in global consciousness and therefore the mode of government. In short, helping to sociall develop.
- What should happen so that you become more involved with the project?
Getting food and energy Independence to my family.
Availability of time.
- What is missing in the project?
- What are your suggestions for improvement of the project?
Translations into other languages to make it more accessible to people...
WHAT are your skills?
- List all of your skills in these areas: Communications - Organizational - Computer Support - Finances - Design - Natural Building - Electronics - Automation - Metallurgy - Engineering - Fabrication - Agriculture - Energy - Architecture - Video/Graphics/Art - PR/Marketing - Education - Construction - Industry - CNC - Chemistry - Product Design - Other
- How have you already contributed to the project?
First contact in Extremadura
HOW can you help?
- How are you interested in contributing to the work of GVCS development?
in logistics and lab
- Can you volunteer to work with us, and if so, how many hours per week?
For the time being 2-4
- Are you interested in working with us for pay? If so, what services can you offer, and what is your hourly or per-project rate?
My hands and skill. As a change, support for my own projects on energy and food.
- Are you interested in a Dedicated Project Visit?
- Are you interested in purchasing equipment from us to help bootstrap development?
- Are you interested in bidding for consulting/design/prototyping work?
- Are you a True Fan? If not, why not?
No. I have others in my donations
- Would you like to see yourself working with us on a full-time basis?
- Are you interested in being part of the world's first, open source, resilient community? The GVCS is the preparatory step for the OSE Village Experiment – a 2 year, immersion experiment (2013-2014) for testing whether a real, thriving, modern-day prototype community of 200 people can be built on 200 acres using local resources and open access to information? We are looking for approximately 200 people to fill a diverse array of roles, according to the Social Contract that is being developed. This may be the boldest social experiment on earth - a pioneering community whose goal is to extend the index of possibilities regarding harmonious existence of humans, ecology, and technology.