Team Culturing Information
Last updated: February 28, 2012
WHO are you?
- Name - Khuong Dinh
- Location (city, country) - Charlottesville, USA
- Contact Information (email, skype, phone) - nscholar (at) gmail (dot) com
- Introductory Video -
- Resume/CV - https://www.linkedin.com/uas/login?session_redirect=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Elinkedin%2Ecom%2Fprofile%2Fedit%3Ftrk%3Dhb_tab_pro_top
WHY are you motivated to support/develop this work?
- Do you endorse open source culture?
- Why are you interested in collaborating with us?
- How do you think that the GVCS can address pressing world issues?
Definitely will bring the people closer together and live a meaningful life.
- What should happen so that you become more involved with the project?
I'm already knee deep into this thing! And it's amazing.
- What is missing in the project?
- What are your suggestions for improvement of the project?
WHAT are your skills?
- List all of your skills in these areas: Communications - Organizational - Computer Support - Finances - Design - Natural Building - Electronics - Automation - Metallurgy - Engineering - Fabrication - Agriculture - Energy - Architecture - Video/Graphics/Art - PR/Marketing - Education - Construction - Industry - CNC - Chemistry - Product Design - Other
Systems Engineering and RDT&E experience. Program Management. Physics and Material Science. Ninja Skills.
- How have you already contributed to the project?
OS car and created a robust methodology for GVCS.
HOW can you help?
- How are you interested in contributing to the work of GVCS development?
- Can you volunteer to work with us, and if so, how many hours per week?
Yes. As long as it takes to get the job done.
- Are you interested in working with us for pay? If so, what services can you offer, and what is your hourly or per-project rate?
Sort off. Stipend, room and board at the farm.
- Are you interested in a Dedicated Project Visit?
OS car, truck, or aluminum extractor
- Are you interested in purchasing equipment from us to help bootstrap development?
- Are you interested in bidding for consulting/design/prototyping work?
- Are you a True Fan? If not, why not?
- Would you like to see yourself working with us on a full-time basis?
- Are you interested in being part of the world's first, open source, resilient community? The GVCS is the preparatory step for the OSE Village Experiment – a 2 year, immersion experiment (2013-2014) for testing whether a real, thriving, modern-day prototype community of 200 people can be built on 200 acres using local resources and open access to information? We are looking for approximately 200 people to fill a diverse array of roles, according to the Social Contract that is being developed. This may be the boldest social experiment on earth - a pioneering community whose goal is to extend the index of possibilities regarding harmonious existence of humans, ecology, and technology.
I'm so there!