- LFNC = Liquid-tigth flexible nonmetallic conduit. . Rigid PVC is stronger according to 
- LFMC - is rigid PVC stronger?
- Temp rating of 80C? See PV notes - 
- Buying guide = 
- Supplyhouse is pretty good - *Home Depot has 1" - . Menards more expensive - . Lowes is 2x this - 
- Goes up to 2" - $4/ft at Lowes - 
- Carlon Carflex
- 1.25" - 15009-100 part number 
- 1.25" connector - 
- Sizes of flexible and rigid are the same for FlexPVC brand - 
- This implies it can be glued - 
- Yes - Carlon states in FAQ ' It is allowed to use a LFNC Fitting with a PVC Female Fitting.' .
- This implies gluing of FNMC to standard electrical fittings. 
- Can be glued but it's not to code 
- $2.3/ft for 1" at menards, long delivery time-