- Essentially the term for all the Equipment/Modules that are used to convert Pipeline Grade Natural Gas (For all intensive purposes, CNG ) into Liquified Natural Gas ( LNG ) which has to be near pure methane to prevent ice from blocking valves etc
- This does not refer to LNG Powered Locomotives / Trains, although those may replace Diesel-Electric Rolling stock with Fossil Fuel Phase Out!
- But in "Refinery Speak" that is what this means
- The Thomson Reuters Practical Law Glossary Page on LNG Trains
- USA Energy . gov Reports on the USA's LNG Export Terminals which mention the term: