Large 3D Printers
When printing on large 3D printers, thermal effects become more pronounced. Here is a study of issues for printing large objects successfully.
Analysis of Industry Standards
- Airwolf Axiom 20 $10K - 
- 150C max temperature (lower than 178C continuous temp for OSE)
- 12 by 12 by 20"
- Internal heated chamber has 3 heat sources - Tri-heat
- internal chamber dries filament in 20 minutes
- Uses bed adhesive (consumable). Not state of art.
- Gigabot - $9k for kit, $13k for machine - 
- Axiom latge 3D printer with enclosure - only 12x12x20, $10k