- A Font/Typeset Designed for Readibility rather than aesthetics and/or geometric constraints
- Measured (ie not subjective opinion) in WCPM (Words Correct Per Minute)
- The project was started by Bonnie Shaver-Troup
- Shaver-Troup theorized that the reading performance improves with 3 factors:
- Character spacing creates a greater lag time and reduces potential crowding effects.
- Expanded scaling
- Sans-serif fonts reduces noise
- Due to it having a github it is open source too?
- "Stock/Vanilla" Libre Office doesn't seem to have it, Google Docs does
- Almost must be an add-on for libre office though ( look for this later )