LifeTrac/Trailer Ball Quick Attach
This is a plate for the LifeTrac so you can tow trailers with it.
- 1/2"x4" plate- 4", 6" (2) [10" total]
- 1/2"x6" plate-10" (1)
- Trailer Ball
- 3/4"x5" Bolt
- Torch a hole to fit the trailer ball in the 1/2"x4"x4" piece, as close as possible to where it is to be welded. Insure the ball can still be turned and tightened.
- Weld this plate centered, and square, about an inch from the top of the 1/2"x6" piece.
- Flip the assembly over and weld the 4"x6" strip to the back, at the proper quick attach angle (a deflection of 2 1/4" over it's length)
- Mount this to the tractor and mark where the hole at the bottom end needs to be torched
- Torch the hole and clean it up.
- Install the ball.