Profit in Construction
(Redirected from Lot Cost)
- How much profit does a developer make? 20% from project cost. 
- How much profit does a general contractor make?
- Gross profit is before overhead 
- If OSE is serving as the developer, OSE to charge the industry standard rate, OSE would have to charge about 20% developer profit.
- Based on OSE's integrated-enterprise architecture, OSE could function either as the developer, general contractor, or builder - or any combination of the above. A Distributive Enterprise is in a position to capture any or all of these 3 value streams.